How does it work?Contact us and let us know what kind of event you are wanting to have. The typical 4 course meal consists of 2 starters, a main, and a dessert; however, we are happy to customize the menu and number of courses!
Do you offer custom menus?All of our menus are currently custom crafted and the process begins with a few questions:
* Are there any foods you particularly do like?
* Are there any foods that you particularly DO NOT like?
* What are your favorite cuisines?
* on a scale from 1 – 10 how adventurous are you and your party in regards to food?
* And finally, are there any food allergies or dietary restrictions to be concerned about?
What areas are you available in?We are in both Atlanta metro as well as Blue Ridge area but we are happy to discuss other areas.
Do I need to provide anything?You just need to provide beverages for your guests. We’ll take care of the rest.
What if one of the guests has a food allergy?We understand and we take food allergies very seriously. Let us know and we are happy to accommodate.
How do I prepare my home for the event?Your kitchen and appliances need to be in good working order. Other than that we just need clean counters and a free shelf in the fridge.
Is a Deposit Required?Yes, once you have selected the style of dinner you would like a 30% deposit is required to reserve the date and create a custom menu or plan a 7 course meal. Until then, dates are on a ‘first come, first serve basis’. Deposits are fully refundable up to one week prior to the event.